1. Recall any repressed, altered (e.g. due to the mass implantation or memory alter powers), stolen, or otherwise forgotten memory. The subject will immediately forget any recalled memory upon awakening from hypnosis.
2. Repress any memory by forgetting the event ever happened. The subject will no longer recall the memory after awakening from hypnosis.
3. Later act upon any suggestion implanted by the hypnotist after the subject awakes from hypnosis in response to some trigger event. For example, upon next seeing a particular person or thing as a trigger, the subject will act upon a suggestion to contact the hypnotist immediately to report the sighting.
4. Act as if in a particular emotional state or state of pain upon awakening from hypnosis. Conversely, the subject may be made to act upon awaking from hypnosis as if they are no longer in a particular emotional state or state of pain they were in before undergoing hypnosis.
5. Reveal the name and general nature of any person or thing that is using the demonic influence, domination, manipulation, mesmerize, or similar power against the subject if that information is known. At the CM’s discretion, the hypnotist may contact this person or thing through the hypnotized subject directly who will then communicate with the hypnotist using the subject’s voice. The person or thing holding this undue influence over the subject, however, is not considered to be hypnotized.